Per Diem Rates for Meal and Incidental Expenses

Per Diem Rates

The Federal Government sets Per Diem Rates to be used for U of U Travel.
(Use the last column of rates labeled Meals & Incidental Expense)

Please note: These links are managed by the federal government and may change without notification to the University of Utah. Please notify the Travel Office (1-7142) if these links are no longer in service.