Individuals seeking authorization to prepare journal entries in the e-Journal system should review the Quick Reference Guide in order to become familiar with the e-journal application. To gain e-Journal access, complete and electronically submit the e-journal access form.
Steps to Receive Access to prepare e-Journal entries
- Read the “Quick Reference Guide”.
- Click on the “New Preparer Access Form” tile below. Complete the form and click on submit.
- Within 1 – 2 business days you will receive an email notifying you of the completed setup.
- How do I add backup info to my e-Journal?
- How do I change the Departmental Approver?
- How do I find out the status of my e-Journal entry?
- How do I share an e-Journal with others?
- How do I use the Search feature?
- How can I upload entries via Excel?
Additional Learning Information
- Print Friendly Version of Quick Reference Guide
- Quick Reference Guide – Quick look at preparing a journal entry
- Approvers User Guide – For those that approve journal entries
- Viewers User Guide – For those that look at journal entries that will not create or approve
- e-Journal Change Approver/Change Access Form – Change or delete approvers
- Excel Option