What is e-Journal Entry?
The e-Journal Entry system is an alternative to the General Journal Entry PDF form, as a means for submitting journal entries. e-Journal Entry is a web-based system that provides for all-electronic submission, approval, review, and storage of journal entries – as well as supporting backup documentation. It is also referred to as e-Journal.
NOTE: FS suggests using the Chrome or Firefox browsers as Internet Explorer is no longer compatible.
• If you are a new user and need to set up access to process e-Journals, please click on the New Preparers link below.
• The [My e-Journal Entry Homepage] can be accessed through the e-Journal Entry link below.
• Approved users can utilize the “Excel Upload Option” for large recurring journal entries.
Additional Learning Information
- Print Friendly Version of Quick Reference Guide
- Quick Reference Guide – Quick look at preparing a journal entry
- Approvers User Guide – For those that approve journal entries
- Viewers User Guide – For those that look at journal entries that will not create or approve
- e-Journal Change Approver/Change Access Form – Change or delete approvers
- Excel Option