Travel volume increases during the beginning of Summer Semester and Fiscal Year End. We want to provide a speedy reimbursement process to our campus users, and suggest the following:
- GFA signatures must be current – make sure the approval signatures can be verified using your GFA approval list.
- Itemized receiptsare required documentation for all reimbursements expenses.
- Estimates for hotel and car rental expenses will NOT be accepted.
- Final receipts are required.
- The Hotel Expense line should only contain nightly rate and taxes.
- Hotel Parking should be reported on the “Parking” expense line.
- Hotel meals should be reported on the “Meal” or “Other” expense line.
- Hotel Internet or Phone should be reported on the “Internet” or “Other” expense line.
- Employees CANNOT pay for other employee’s travel expenses without a VP signature.
- All attached documentation must be printed or taped on one side of paper.
- Please avoid using staples.
Failure to follow these suggestions may result in a delay of your reimbursement.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know by using our ASK US form.