Diners Club Corporate Cards
Diners Club cards are branded with both the Diners Club logo and the MasterCard logo, and are accepted at all locations that accept either. These cards are Corporate Cards administered by the University of Utah for business travel, but are issued under personal liability and responsibility to pay by the employee. The employee will only be reimbursed for business related expenses. Contact information should be the employee’s home address, business phone, and cell phone.
Prior to leaving employment of the University, the Diners Club Card must be paid in full and returned to Travel Services.
E-Statements can be received by registering on e-Account Manager @ www.dinersclubus.com and signing up for e-Alerts.
- View statements
- View unbilled activity since last statement
- Pay bills online
- Receive account alerts via wireless devices
- Update personal information (address, phone, etc.)
- Dispute Charges
Diners Club cards that become 75 days delinquent will be suspended.
(60 days past due: $30 Delinquency fee – plus 2.75% on entire Past Due Balance)
Diners Club Application Process:
The Diners Application process should be completed online, through the official Diners Club website.
Once the form is completed, it will go to the University’s Travel department for approval.
Once approved, your card will be mailed out in 7-10 business days.
Diners Club Benefits Include:
45 day billing cycle (rather than a typical 28 day billing cycle)
Travel Life insurance
Lost Luggage insurance
Car Rental Corporate insurance
- Baggage Delay Insurance – $500 > 6 Hours
- Lost/Stolen Luggage – $1,250 Checked/Carry-on
- Travel Life Insurance – $500,000
- Car Rental CDW Insurance – $100,000-45 Days
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance – $1,000
- Club Rewards Program – $75 per year
- (2) Billing Cycles with no Late Fees
If you have further questions, submit an Ask Us form.