Onsite Travel Agency and Airline Industry Information
Onsite Travel Agency General info: Our travel agents are employed by Christopherson Business travel, and are dedicated to handling University of Utah travel exclusively.
- They are committed to meet your business travel needs
- They will assist you complying to all University, State and Federal Policies.
We are committed to provide:
- Lowest fees from agents: non-refundable tickets: No fee.
- Access to book State contracted fares.
- State fares are changeable and refundable.
- Fee for State tickets is $30.
- Onsite agents located at 402 Park Building
- Available 8 – 4:30; M-F.
- Travel requests submitted after 3p may not be processed until the next business day.
- Personal Travel Assistance
- We can assist with your personal air, car and hotel needs, and have access to experts for leisure travel packages.
Airline Industry Information:
Due to TSA security changes: Travel Planners are recommended to obtain a copy of, or obtain the exact information from the ID the traveler plans to use at the airport. Agency forms will require exact ID information.Travel planners will be asked to certify the following:
- Traveler’s Name is accurate and matches name on Gov’t issued ID on Hold Request and Confirm Reservation Request
- Traveler’s Nationality
- Traveler’s Gender
Travel Planners should always check final ticket to be sure all information is correct.
Any confirmed tickets with mismatched information between ID and ticket will be changed at the expense of the Traveler’s department.
We recommend frequent travelers update their Traveler’s Profile to reflect TSA requirements.