2016 W2 Status
2016 W2’s are being processed.
- Electronic W2’s are now available.
- Paper W2’s have been printed. They have been handed off to campus mail. They will be delivered to departments in the next few days for current employees.
- Paper W2’s for terminated employees have been printed. They have been mailed to the address on file in CIS.
- Sign on to the CIS and click the Employee or Affiliate tab (if it is not your default tab).
- Click Payroll, Taxes and Salary.
- Click View W-2 Forms and you will have access toyourW-2’s.
- If you did not elect to receive your W2 electronically and are currently employed, paper W2’s were delivered to your departments at the end of January. Contact your department for a copy of your W2.
- If you did not elect to receive your W2 electronically and are not currently employed, paper W2’s were mailed to the address on file in CIS.
If you are no longer an employee of the University of Utah, your W2 was mailed at the end of January, unless you elected to receive your W2 electronically. If you did not receive it in the mail or elected to receive it electronically, see the instructions above for electronic W2’s. Contact the help desk at 1-4000 if you have issues logging in to CIS.
Please ASK US if you have any questions.