Ethyl Alcohol

When ordering pure Ethyl Alcohol in 190 or 200 proof, campus departments must obtain a Tax-Free Alcohol Report from the Purchasing Department. When properly filled out and signed by the Department Head or Research Supervisor, the Tax-Free Alcohol Report, along with a campus order, must be submitted to purchasing. The requesting department will be issued a new form with each request. These records are subject to federal audit and should be carefully and thoroughly maintained.

Subscribe to the FBS News E-mail ListSubscribe to the FBS News E-mail List