- Training is obtained after the purchasing card application is received and processed by the Purchasing Department.
- Cardholder training can be obtained by completing the online training, or by training in-person in our office. All Cardholders AND Reallocators must obtain training before the Purchasing Card can be picked up.
- Possession of the Purchasing Card must take place within 90 days of training.
- A Cardholder may obtain training online. This method is self paced and may take more or less time than in-person training. Training must be completed before a card can be obtained. Completion of the training will be verified by the Purchasing Department.
- Be sure you select the correct training from the list given—“Purchasing Card Training and Testing”
- Click here for the training. Once logged in, you will have access to the Handbook and the quiz. Feel free to have the handbook open while taking the quiz.
- In-person Purchasing Card training is held every month on the first Thursday at 9:00 am and on the third Tuesday at 2:00 pm. It takes place next to the Purchasing Card office in the UShop Training Room, 1901 E South Campus Dr Room 1124 (Wing B of the Annex Building). Click here to register. Training takes approximately one hour.
- In-person training is required for new Reallocators, Reallocator training is held immediately after cardholder training in the Purchasing Department. Training lasts approximately 45 minutes. Click here to register.
- Quick Reference Guide – a one page document that provides the basics of the reallocation application