- Cardholder Training can be obtained in-person or online for cardholders.
- In-person Cardholder Training is required for reallocators.
- Training must be completed prior to picking up the Purchasing Card.
- Cards need to be picked up within 30 days of the arrival email notification.
- Only Cardholders are allowed to pick-up their Purchasing Card.
- Retraining may be required if an application is not submitted within 6 months of initial PCard Training.
- In-person Purchasing Card training is held every month on the second Thursday at 9:00 am and on the fourth Tuesday at 2:00 pm. Training takes place in the Purchasing Department located in the Park Building 201 S Presidents Circle, Room 170. Training is approximately one hour.
- Reallocators are required to attend in-person Cardholder and Reallocator Trainings. Reallocator training is held immediately after Cardholder Training in the Purchasing Department. Training is approximately 45 minutes.
- Quick Reference Guide – this is a one page document that provides the basics of the Reallocation System.
- Online training is available for Cardholders who will not be reallocators.
- You are required to pass the quiz with 80% or above. If you attempt the quiz twice and receive below 80% on both attempts, you will be required to attend in-person Cardholder Training.
- The PCard Handbook is available for you during the quiz. Please reference the handbook if you have questions.
PCard Account Executive Statement Training: Click here to access
- Account Executives are to complete the form at the link above in order to certify their understanding of their responsibilities.