- Cardholder Training can be obtained in person or online.
- Training must be completed prior to picking up the Purchasing Card.
- Cards need to be picked up within 30 days of the arrival email notification.
- Only Cardholders are allowed to pick-up their Purchasing Card.
- Retraining may be required if an application is not submitted within 6 months of initial PCard Training.
- In-person Purchasing Card training is held every month on the first Thursday at 9:00 am and on the third Tuesday at 2:00 pm. Training takes place in the Purchasing Department located in the Park Building 201 S Presidents Circle, Room 170. Training is approximately one hour.
- In addition to Cardholder training, Reallocators are required to attend In-person training. Reallocator training is held immediately after Cardholder Training in the Purchasing Department. Training is approximately 45 minutes.
- Quick Reference Guide – this is a one page document that provides the basics of the Reallocation System.
- A Cardholder may complete training online. Training is self-paced and may take more or less time than in-person training. Completion of this training will be verified by the Purchasing Card Department.
- Once logged in, you will have access to the Handbook and the quiz. Please reference the handbook if you have questions during the quiz.
PCard Account Executive Statement Training: Click here to access
- Account Executives are to complete the form at the link above in order to certify their understanding of their responsibilities.