The Payroll Processing for the March 20th, 2015 paycheck is completed, and the paycheck information is available on Campus Information Services.
- Signon to the CIS and click the Employee tab (if it is not your default tab).
- Click Payroll, Taxes and Salary.
- Click View Paycheck and you will see your current check.
- Click W-4 Tax Information and you can view/update your W-4 Tax Information.
- Click Direct Deposit and you can view or edit your direct deposit accounts, or suppress the printing of your direct deposit advice.
Please remember if your net pay is being direct deposited, it will not be in your bank account until NOON on March 20, 2015 . If you receive a check, the University will mail it to your home address on file.
Payroll Reports: For more information about how to view your Check and Advice Roster please see the FBS News Post – Check Advice Roster
All Payroll self-service functions are turned off during payroll processing, which begins on the final day of the pay period at 5:00 PM and ends on payday.
If you have further questions please call Payroll at 581-7873.