e-Journal Entry is a system that provides for all-electronic submission, approval, review and storage of journal entries and supporting backup documentation. Also known as e-Journal, it replaces the General Journal Entry PDF form.
Help & Documentation
- PREPARERS GUIDE
- APPROVERS GUIDE
- VIEWERS GUIDE
- EXCEL OPTION GUIDE
- EXCEL USERS FORUM
- NEW PREPARER QUESTIONNAIRE
- PREPARER SECURITY ACCESS/UPDATE
- QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS
Navigation to the e-Journal Entry Web Application
- Log on to the CIS (Campus Information System)
- Locate the Financial & Business Services pagelet
- Select the e-Journal Entry link listed alphabetically under the PROCESSING heading
Clearing cache and cookies can resolve many issues. Click here to learn how.