The Controller’s Office is excited to visit various areas on campus to learn more about the University and how we, in central offices, support the University’s mission.
Why are we doing this?
- Many of our staff in central offices don’t have the opportunity to meet our customers face-to-face. Having the chance to see specific areas and learn more about what they do will help us perform our jobs more effectively in support of the University’s mission. Specifically, we have the following objectives for our newly launched customer site visits:
- Help establish personal relationships with our customers
- Get us out of our offices (and comfort zones) and let us see and experience other areas of campus
- Help us understand what our customers are trying to accomplish and how our actions either help or hinder that process
- Help staff better appreciate their importance as part of an overall University “team”
- Give staff an opportunity to interact more informally with other Controller’s staff
- Be fun and interesting!
For more information on the site visits, click here.
|Career Services Visit||Marriott Library Visit||Museum of Natural History Visit|
|Pioneer Theatre Company Visit||Red Butte Garden and Arboretum Visit||Sorenson Arts & Education Complex Visit|